Monday, May 28, 2012

CSAs in Madison, WI

May was my month to discover the world of Community Supported Agriculture, and Madison, WI, is full of amazing farms and programs to choose from. Starting with an amazing introductory fair at our convention center to advertisements in newspapers (with grids describing possible plans, included vegetables, timelines, etc.), I found a vibrant community. The topic of "Which CSA are you going to select?" was on the tip of everyone's tongue this month and last. And, starting two weeks ago, the produce started flowing from the CSA share that myself and three friends shared. I would give you more details, pictures, favorite vegetables, and more, but I am busy trying to sort through on-line recipes and whipping up delicious recipes as we speak. More later? Ahhh, that is what My Year Of Plants is for. As with prior months, please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment